PRIVATE COMMON BELIEFS REALITY: Excluding suicide, serious CO poisoning, damage to a person's health and/or of dying needs to be of concern to you only:
Serious CO poisoning damage can be happening to you RIGHT NOW, even if you don't have an integral garage, aren't exposed to it at work, and your furnace is/has been inspected yearly.
The ONLY way to detect CO poisoning is by the use of mechanical devices. Human beings and/or pets affected by CO poisoning are KEY detectors.
The best CO detectors are very REASONABLY PRICED. The alleged most reliable CO detectors range anywhere from $50 and UP.
The general public has "PICK UP CO DECTECTOR" at the very TOP of their shopping list. Fact is, generally, unless they know someone who was harmed by CO poisoning, got a detector as a gift, and/or were directly affected himself or herself......... The LAST THING on the average person's mind is the purchase of a CO detector.
CO is a "SILENT" killer/crippler. CO is called the SILENT KILLER ONLY due to the fact that humans can't SEE it, SMELL it, or TASTE it.
Human beings affected with CO poisoning will, in fact, send out LOUD SIGNALS that are often OVERLOOKED BY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY. CO poisoning in a human is VERY HARD to detect in the body. A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST can confirm it.
The blood test to determine CO poisoning is VERY expensive. The blood test, depending on where a person lives, is AROUND $45 - $60.
The symptoms/indicators of CO poisoning are simply TOO COMPLEX TO RECOGNIZE. Anyway, most people just die quickly and peacefully from it, right? The symptoms/indicators of CO poisoning in it's earliest stages are generally very clear:
CO Poisoning in the home should ONLY BE CONSIDERED if ALL the residents/family members/employees seek medical care AT THE VERY SAME TIME. Dear Lord, WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON WHO LIVES OR WORKS ALONE!! OR THE HUSBAND AND WIFE WHO, FOR VARIOUS REASONS, ARE COMPELLED TO GO TO DIFFERENT DOCTORS?
DURING A DOCTOR VISIT, when a patient naturally mentions "You know Doc. my spouse, children, co-workers, upstairs neighbors, etc., etc., have been/keep getting sick (Flu-like symptoms) also", THOSE FACTS ARE ALWAYS WRITTEN DOWN AND TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. In today's society, chances are such the relay of such information will be and is, unfortunately, overlooked due, in part, to the following:
If you happen to change doctors and/or go to a specialist he or she will EASILY BE ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR RECORDS AND REVIEW ALL YOUR PAST SYMPTOMS, etc. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO READ YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS? Its no wonder information gets overlooked. Chances are all your complaints/symptoms may not be written down, plus you need a degree in hieroglyphics to read them. Who has that kind of time? Certainly not busy doctors.
How do the authors of the above know what they're talking about? We lived the horror and trauma of FOUR (4) LONG YEARS of CO poisoning.
The story is incredible. The pain was and is immense, emotionally, physically and financially. We paid for, and went to doctors over 108 times during the last 4 years. This is a nightmare beyond belief.
WE WERE TOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN: "YOU'VE GOT A BAD CASE OF THE FLU!" "SOMETIMES YOU'LL HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR URINE, IT'S NORMAL, DON'T WORRY!" YOU'RE GETTING OLD! "YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO THE RX!" ETC., ETC., ETC.
Back to Chronic CO Index